Can you believe it? Alaina is 3 months old today! It seems impossible.
As a present to us, she slept until almost 8:30 this morning! (I fed her around 8:40 p.m. last night, she was asleep around 9:40 p.m., and didn't wake up at all until 8:30!) It felt fabulous to sleep from 10-7. I had breakfast with Todd, took a shower, etc., all before she woke up!
Here's what she looked like when she was waking up this morning:

She managed to break a leg out of her SwaddleMe (it's a fleece blanket with velcro strips to make swaddling easier) and also ended up at the end of the crib (she started off at the other end). I'm not sure how she managed to do all that moving and not wake up. We also had lots of rain and storms last night that I thought might wake her up, but she just kept sleeping.
She still doesn't nap well during the day, but it's hard to complain when she does this great at night!
The previous night she slept until 6:45 when I fed her and put her back to sleep for a bit. Other than that, she's mostly been waking up once a night for the past few weeks (which still is great!). Hard to believe that a month ago we were thrilled to get a 5-hour stretch between feedings.

2 comments:
How's Alaina Belle doing on her bracket pics?
-Laura
She didn't finish making her picks. ;-) But mine are doing OK -- I haven't lost any of my Final Four yet!
Post a Comment