Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Last Weekend, Part 1

We have so many amazing photos from last weekend that I might have to create two posts! Todd's parents (Grandma Linda and Poppy) visited last weekend. It was wonderful to have them there for company, to help hold Alaina, etc. We even went out to dinner on Saturday night! Alaina also did great when the 5 of us went out for pizza on Friday night and when Linda and I had lunch at Panera on Saturday. Of course, now that the grandparents are gone, yesterday (Monday) ended up being one of Alaina's fussiest days in recent memory. Why does it always work that way?

Todd and I with Alaina either right before or after our date (she's dressed for St. Patrick's day):


Poppy and Grandma Linda with Alaina:

Smiling on the pack n play changing table:


Making a funny face in Daddy's hat:


No comments: