Wednesday, March 07, 2007

A Brief Update

Alaina's been sleeping pretty well lately. On Friday night she went 9 hours between feedings and 12 on Saturday! However, she still woke up, one night with what seemed like an episode of acid reflux and one night with bad gas. The past few nights, she's awakened at 3 or 3:30 each morning and then has slept for anywhere from 3-4 1/2 more hours. I'm pretty happy with that! She is not napping well during the day, though. Many of her naps are only 30 minutes or so. Right now she's been down for 25 minutes and is already crying a little. I put her down when she's showing signs of being tired, but she wakes up so quickly. Sometimes she seems refreshed, but other times I can tell she's still tired.


She can't pick it up herself, but if I put her rattle in her hand, she can hold onto it for quite a while (several minutes):


Happy Birthday to Grandma Ruth and Uncle Jim, if you happen to be reading this!


No comments: