Tuesday, March 13, 2007

March Madness 2007, Alaina Style

Gotta get my picks done by Thursday morning...gotta get my picks done by Thursday morning. This could take some serious deliberation. Which upsets should I pick? Should I favor the local teams? I may have to do some research first.

Mommy! Stop telling me who to pick! I can make these decisions myself. I've been alive for most of the season, and I watched the selection show. Stop trying to copy my brackets!


As expected, Ohio State is a #1 seed in its bracket. That makes me smile! I don't expect them to disappoint me. I'm putting them in the Final Four.

I can't believe the Miami Redhawks won the MAC Championship game and made it into the tournament! What an exciting game that was. Of course, I don't expect them to beat Oregon, but I'm still happy to see them in the tourney.

It's official...I've got MARCH MADNESS!!!!!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why does this make me laugh so much? Maybe because I can imagine myself dressing Joshua up in different outfits and taking pictures of it! Hope Alaina made some good picks! Congratulations on her sleeping so well- that makes being a mom so much more fun.
Susan

Elise said...

:-) Glad you enjoyed it!