Alaina loves playing with the kitchen sprayer while taking her bath. At first she was just mesmerized by it, but now she views it as her own personal drinking fountain.
This last photo looks like it should be an ad for baby shampoo or soap:
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I just used this computer to get on the internet after not using it for a long time I found this in my favorites. Fun to catch up! I will have to transfer it onto the desk top! Glad you are all doing well. Love the pictures!
2 comments:
I just used this computer to get on the internet after not using it for a long time I found this in my favorites. Fun to catch up! I will have to transfer it onto the desk top! Glad you are all doing well. Love the pictures!
Thanks! I check out your blog regularly and love seeing the photos of Zoe and hearing about your adventures.
Post a Comment