
Then we traveled to Columbus, Ohio, to visit friends. We started at Scott and Elsie's new place where we also got to see their son, Liam, who just turned 2. (Scott is one of Todd's fraternity brothers from Miami.) We hadn't seen Liam since he was 4 months old. He was excited to "hold" Alaina:

Finally, we ended up at my college roommate Sarah's condo, where she treated us to a wonderful B&B experience. It was so wonderful introducing Alaina to Sarah, and she actually only woke up once last night (she usually sleeps awful the first night in a new place):

Finally, after we got home we blew up Alaina's new pool! I ordered it even though it's the end of the season. She'll be able to enjoy it next year, too. I think she really enjoyed it:

This photo shows the entire pool. It's perfect for our yard because it has some shade on it (there is no shade in our backyard, which makes it tough to go out in our frequently 90-degree temperatures!).
We hope you all enjoyed your weekends as much as we did! Just to give a plug to one of our other favorites, we also enjoyed some Graeter's ice cream while in Ohio.
2 comments:
Hi Elise,
It's amazing at how much Alaina grows in such a short amount of time. I was looking back at earlier pictures from just a month ago and she is growing so much. She's going to be a toddler so soon! And you must tell me who her designer is. I just love her outfits!
:-) Thanks for checking out the blog! I guess she has two designers -- her two grandmas! They buy her enough clothes that I rarely have to buy any. ;-)
Post a Comment