Monday, September 10, 2007

Da-Da!

I'm posting a few "old" photos because posts without photos can be boring. But I have big news -- we think Alaina said "da da" yesterday several times. Well, we know she said it, but we don't know if she knew what she was saying. She said it first when Todd was putting her down for a nap. She looked up at him and said "da da." Then when I was reading her bedtime story, she said it again. When Todd walked into her room, I said, "Here's Daddy. Now why don't you look right at him and say 'da da.'" And she did, several times! No "mama" yet, but I'm happy for Todd anyway.

These first couple photos are from our visit to my friend Sarah's:



And this one is of my friend Jennifer when she met Alaina and I for lunch last week (thanks for putting up with us!):


No comments: