It's been a good week so far. On Sunday, Todd gave me the gift of a couple hours to browse at a bookstore by myself. Of course, I had to keep coaxing myself away from the children's section and convince myself that no, I didn't need to check out the sale at the Carter's outlet store nearby. Is it just me, or is it this difficult for other moms to just shop for yourself and not your child? Anyway, I did enjoy the time to myself, including a delicious frou-frou coffee drink. Thanks, Todd!
Alaina isn't really up to much new except trying some new foods (most recently, sweet potato) and getting a lot of attention wherever we go (the cashier at Kroger yesterday kept talking to her and put an "I've been Krogering" sticker on her!).
As for the following photo, it's one of Todd's t-shirts from our college days. Oddly, despite getting into a prestigious university, the guys in his fraternity couldn't remember their address and had it put on t-shirts. I'm posting this for a fraternity brother and his wife in the hopes of making them smile. Dave and Tasha (and Lily), thanks for reading the blog!


No comments:
Post a Comment