Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Fun at the Children's Museum

*Names in this post have been changed to protect the innocent.

Today we spent part of the morning and afternoon at the Children's Museum of Indianapolis. Alaina and I had lots of fun with my friend "Rebbie" and her children "Phil" and "Mandrew." ;-) There is even a fun area there called Playscape specifically for little children, and within that is a section for those 2 and under.

Alaina gave "Mandrew" a scalp massage:


I'm not sure what was happening in the next picture (climbing over him? checking his diaper? wondering what brand of designer jean shorts he was wearing? who knows!), but we put a stop to it right away!

Unfortunately, you can't see any faces in this photo, but "Phil" is hugging Alaina. He loves to give her hugs, and she loves getting them!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Elise-
I voted for your poll! I like her with the sideswept bangs, like she has now. Sounds like you guys are having a fun summer!

Elise said...

Thanks for checking out the blog!
The sideswept bangs are getting to the point where they need to either be trimmed or constantly clipped back, hence the poll question. I'm sure the experience of trying to trim them will be memorable! ;-)