Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Science Museum

I took Alaina to the local science museum last week and bought a membership so we can visit it often. I wasn't sure how much she'd enjoy it because she's so young, but they had lots of things that interested her, and we didn't even see all the areas.

Playing in a water table:


This was an old kids' ride in an area that was designed to show a street scene from the early 60s:


Trying to use the hula hoop in the "street":


Here we are in a section that was about how oceans work (you can't tell in the picture but this thing had tons of water spraying everywhere like a giant fountain, and you could aim the water from various spouts):











1 comment:

Michelle said...

Looks like you are finding all kinds of cool things to do in your new city. I'm so happy for you.