***Note: I removed the photo of our house. I guess I just had a moment of paranoia today and thought I don't want some freak to figure out where we live. It's scary enough posting pics of Alaina to the Internet, even though I only give out the address to friends and family. ***
Alaina enjoying her first caramel apple:

Alaina had to sleep in a pack n play for the last couple nights at our old house (and 1-2 naps). She sleeps with tons of stuffed animals (and notices if any disappear) and likes to line them up, play pretend with them, etc. We tried to get her to pare things down since there was so little room in the pack n play, but she wanted them all in there with her.

1 comment:
Lol. Sam is the same way right now. He barely fits in the bed because of all of his animals. The new house looks nice. I hope you are getting settled in and adjusting well.
Post a Comment