Alaina was thrilled to receive a new kitchen from her Poppy and Grandma Linda as an early birthday present. We put it together during her nap and she discovered it right away. She smiled and kind of looked back at us as if to say "is this really for me?" Since then she has played with it obsessively. She loves to make cheeseburgers, wash her babies in the sink, and talk on the little phone. I think this will really help us get through the winter months. It is nicer than my kitchen!
We went to the Children's Museum on Saturday -- they have special activities during the month of December. This photo was taken in the comic book heroes exhibit:
I just think it's cute the way she's peeking through the door:

1 comment:
I really love that kitchen!!! I am already starting to look at them for Maddie for next Christmas! That is one of the cutest ones I've seen! Lucky Alaina!
Post a Comment