Alaina loves going to story time at the library. She is very disappointed if we go to the library and it's not story time. We haven't been able to attend in a while, but she has started pretending to be a librarian conducting story time. We captured a video of her doing it today. She goes pretty quickly from story to song and back again, so you'll need to turn up your sound to understand it. It's kind of long (4 minutes) so don't feel obligated to watch the whole thing.

5 comments:
So cute! We seriously need to get together sometime...
That's adorable! I love how she cheers for herself. Yay!
Will and I watched the video and he said, "I love Alaina and how she sings!!"
Lee Anne -- we should do that. Maybe we could meet at the children's museum or something like that?
Susan -- it's cute now but will it be if she does that in kindergarten? ;-)
Debbie -- that really warms my heart!
This was terrific!!!
Post a Comment