These photos are of Alaina wearing a lady bug hat she made at a local bookstore that has a story and craft time.


I also wanted to record a few cute tidbits before I forget. There are a lot of cute "misunderstandings" Alaina has in regard to words. When she says something is "yellow" in color, she often then sings "E-I-E-I-O." The other day I was talking to her about eyelashes and then she said "ashes, ashes, we all fall down!" We were reading an alphabet book and got to the letter Q. I said "Q is for quilt" and she said "Go Colts!" (the local pro football team for those who don't know). Then when she was sick, I asked her "How do you feel today?" and she touched her face and arm. :-) These never fail to make us laugh. She is really understanding more and more each day and communicating and using new words all the time. She enjoys telling me the color on stoplights and knows what each means. She turned 23 months on Saturday, so we are now counting down to her 2nd birthday. She is acting like a 2-year-old already, in good and bad ways.

No comments:
Post a Comment