Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Just Another Cute Photo

I like this photo of Alaina from last weekend. She loves to play with magazines, so I let her look at my old ones. I also give her some of the junk mail that we get daily. She really loves looking at the picutres, especially if there are ones of babies.

She is getting one of her top teeth right now -- the tip is out. We'll see how long it takes before it comes out all the way. Maybe she'll have a cute jack-o-lantern smile for Halloween!

She has also created her own "sign" for when she wants more food. She moves her fingers of her right hand as you would if you said "come here." It's not the actual sign for "more," but who cares? As long as we know what she's communicating, I think it's great that she's come up with her own way to tell us something.


2 comments:

L said...

Actually, it sounds like the sign for "WANT." Alaina is smarter than you think! ;)

Elise said...

Wow -- I'm glad you told me that. I guess it just shows how intuitive some of the signs are.