I'll be the first to admit that this is kind of a lame post, considering that I don't have a great photo. But we had such a great time at the Indianapolis Children's Museum today that I couldn't resist posting about it. Alaina tends to do well in her stroller, and today was no exception. They also had an area for babies -- a lot of it was better suited to babies who are crawling, but she still enjoyed it. She also loved looking around at the exhibits. There is an amazing Dale Chihuly glass sculpture there --on the floor underneath it is glass that you can look up at it through, and she was mesmerized. A friend of mine has a membership that got me in for free -- gotta love that! And the trip fell at a time when the weather is gloomy and Alaina's not been sleeping great at night, so it was wonderful to get out. She did cry a bit when the stroller stopped and she was tired. But everyone there has kids, so they were understanding. We even ate lunch there. She napped at the museum and then napped more on the way home. It was one of the best outings I've ever had with her.
Here's a photo of her in the Dinosphere exhibit. Really, she did enjoy 90% of the visit, even though she's crying here! It just happened to be the most convenient time for me to snap a photo.


No comments:
Post a Comment