We're mostly just relaxing at home today, but Alaina's hair looked kind of cute, so I took a few pictures. She is so expressive!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Elise and Todd, What a beauty! I can't believe how much hair she already has. I was also just looking back at older photos and boy oh boy, she sure is growing every day. She's so beautiful! I can't wait to meet her someday. I miss you Elise! :) Stephanie
I love the hair! She is very beautiful! Thanks for sharing all the fun pictures! And did you get the professional pictures at Target? I need to get the boys in soon. Very awesome!
Thanks, Stephanie! I miss you, too. :-) I can't believe how much she's growing already. She's getting heavier and heavier! I don't have to lift weights anymore -- I just use her. Melinda, the pictures were taken at JCPenney in Castleton. We were really happy with the results, and they have coupons all the time.
3 comments:
Hi Elise and Todd,
What a beauty! I can't believe how much hair she already has. I was also just looking back at older photos and boy oh boy, she sure is growing every day. She's so beautiful! I can't wait to meet her someday. I miss you Elise! :)
Stephanie
I love the hair! She is very beautiful! Thanks for sharing all the fun pictures! And did you get the professional pictures at Target? I need to get the boys in soon. Very awesome!
Thanks, Stephanie! I miss you, too. :-) I can't believe how much she's growing already. She's getting heavier and heavier! I don't have to lift weights anymore -- I just use her.
Melinda, the pictures were taken at JCPenney in Castleton. We were really happy with the results, and they have coupons all the time.
Post a Comment