Monday, April 02, 2007

April's Here

I can't believe April's here already. It was a year ago this month that we found out we were expecting Alaina.

Sorry for the lack of updates in the past week. Alaina has been laughing a lot lately. It is so fun to hear her giggle. Also, if I put her so she's mostly on her stomach but a little bit on her side she can roll over onto her back. She can scoot around all over the place on her back. When she's playing on her playgym, she often scoots herself completely off of it. And a couple mornings lately we've found her upside down in her crib (we have the crib elevated on one side, so we always put her head on that side).

Here's a photo of us at my friend Jennifer's house. We were there having lunch and playing Phase 10 with some former coworkers. Unfortunately, I didn't win.






No comments: