Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Quick Post

I hesitate to even post about this, but last night was incredible! I fed Alaina at 8:53 p.m. and then put her to sleep. She didn't wake up until 4:08 a.m.!! That's 7 hours and 15 minutes between feedings, a record! And then she slept until 9 a.m. when I woke her for her first feeding of the day. I realize that tonight could be a different story, but this was so encouraging. It felt great to get 6 hours in a row of sleep! She has her doctor's appointment tomorrow where she'll be getting shots, and I'm a little concerned that she'll be irritable and might get off schedule and backtrack a bit. I hope she'll do well with them and will be able to continue sleeping this well at night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that you got some good sleep! And that you created this blog. It's an awesome way to stay in touch. Jennifer