Thursday, January 22, 2015

Mostly December

Alaina had a cancelled day from school when she had barely been back yet after the break. I decided to build the biggest family room fort ever (for me so far). You can't tell from this picture, but there's more area to the left. We had lots of fun reading, coloring, snacking, etc., in it, and of course I positioned the opening so we could watch TV from it, too. 


This picture's blurry, but it's basically Alaina finding out that the family Christmas gift from my in-laws is a trip to Disney in 2015! :-)


Alaina pretending to be "Mean Molly," a villainous character she invented when Emi was pretending to be a cowgirl. She's got that scowl down perfectly.

The next three photos were all taken on Alaina's 8th birthday, and I like them all for different reasons. What a lovely, maturing young lady she is becoming:




Alaina got to see The Nutcracker with her grandparents for her birthday. The gift included a fancy dress and shoes and coat and bracelet.



Selfie!

No comments: