Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Splash Pad

Yesterday I took Alaina to a concert for kids. At the same location was a splash pad and a playground, plus on this day there was also a trampoline to try. We did it all, plus a picnic. Everything was lots of fun except it was incredibly crowded and hot. I wished I could run around in the splash pad like Alaina instead of being the adult in charge of holding our stuff.










Alaina put all her stuffed animals and several other toys on the stairs. Each step represents a family waiting to participate in parents' day at school (hmmm...are rubber ducky and Belle married? Or Cinderella and Cookie Monster? Some of those combinations are puzzling to say the least.). She says that they all live in a big building together. I didn't have the heart to dismantle all her hard work without at least taking a picture.


By the way, I love it when people post comments on this blog. It helps me feel like someone's out there reading! ;-)

2 comments:

Susan Calzada said...

Sounds like you are making some great memories! I wonder what Ducky and Belle's children look like!

Elise said...

:0) Might be better than Belle and the Beast's children.