Monday, December 20, 2010

Family Fun to Celebrate Alaina


For those who always say Alaina looks a lot like me, see the photo above of her and Todd pretending to do a newscast. I think there is significant resemblance!




We had a small family party for Alaina's birthday. The theme was Strawberry Shortcake/make-your-own pizza, upon Alaina's request. (Originally she wanted to serve bread and butter for her party, but I tried to explain that her guests might like something more substantial.) The day prior, Uncle Tim, Aunt Kim, and cousins Jack and Josh came and spent the day with us. We went to a museum and just enjoyed hanging out together. Jack even helped me clean the kitchen floor and decorate for the party.
Just one of many wonderful presents Alaina received...she got a puppet theatre, which is great because she's always asking to do puppet shows with her stuffed animals. Now she can approximate the real thing!

I missed taking a picture of Alaina with her cake, so if any family members snapped a good one, please send it to me and I'll post it. Thanks!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! We miss you!