Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A few more from December and January

Alaina had fun playing in the snow with Todd at Grandma and Poppy's over Christmas break. They built a snowman, rode on the sled, and made snow angels. Alaina also wanted to be buried in the snow.







Grandma and Poppy visited at the end of January. We had a fun visit that included a trip to the zoo (it's actually pretty fun in the winter!) and meals at a couple of our favorite restaurants. Unfortunately, I also gave Linda strep throat, but I think she's forgiven me.


The walruses at the zoo are so friendly. In the warmer months, they are usually surrounded by people and seem to thrive on the attention. When we stopped by, one walrus in particular stayed up by the glass "nudging" us, making noises, etc. He looked so forlorn when we left! I think they must be very social animals (or maybe hungry...?).




Alaina loves Grandma and Poppy's dog, Nala. She loves to sit on Nala's pillow, hug Nala, etc.

No comments: