Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Catching Up

Sorry this blog has been so quiet lately. The month of January was full of illness for us. Ear infections, colds, strep throat, throwing up, etc. - it has not been a fun start to the year! Everyone seems to be recovering nicely, though. The weather has been very warm the past few days. Today Alaina and I went for a walk and she tried to ride her tricycle. I think if her legs just grow another inch she will be able to do it.

I will post some cute photos from Dec./Jan. soon. Alaina continues to grow her vocabulary, sing and dance frequently, take care of her babies, and give hugs and kisses. Yesterday we went to a party and a baby was there. She could not stop talking with the baby, hugging and kissing her, singing to her, etc. She also amazes me with her memory -- sometimes she brings up something from quite a while ago.

No comments: