skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Pumpkin Patch
I'm sitting here savoring a sweet glass of apple cider. This morning I took Alaina to an orchard/pumpkin patch that's a short drive away. I wanted to go on the weekend with Todd, but it looks like today might be the nicest day we'll have weather-wise for a while. This place has an outdoor play area that was free for Alaina since she's under 2. There was a little playground, a little tractor and also a wooden tractor, a straw maze, a house and teepees built out of corn stalks, and a big straw pile for the kids to climb. Then she got to see a llama and two goats. I think that was her favorite part. 

We had a great visit last weekend with Alaina's aunt, uncle, and cousins. Unfortunately I don't have many photos from that. There are some on Kodak Gallery if anyone wants to see them.
The latest thing with Alaina is learning to share. She is not thrilled about it at all. One of her common phrases right now is saying "Want to!" when she doesn't want to do something, presumably because I usually say "you don't want to?" when she gives me a negative response to a question. She also loves to dance, give hugs and kisses, and pretend to feed her dolls and stuffed animals.
No comments:
Post a Comment