Thursday, August 07, 2008

A-Maine-a's Adventures

I'm going to have to change the name of this site to A-Maine-a's Adventures if I keep posting so many vacation photos. :-)



My favorite house on Wells Beach:


This year we were lucky enough to bring some friends along with us for our first week of vacation, which also meant that Alaina had playmates! One of my favorite memories is the two afternoons Debbie and I had "off" from being mommies to wander through shops and buy treats.




We went on a lobster boat for the first time. They stopped at 3 lobster traps and pulled them up to determine whether they were big enough to keep. It was interesting, plus it's always fun to get out on the water.


The boat left from Perkins Cove, which is a picturesque little port at the end of the Marginal Way near Ogunquit.

No comments: