Wednesday, August 06, 2008

I Can't Resist

I can't resist posting more photos from our vacation. We had such a wonderful time, and we have countless photos of Alaina that I love (but I am very biased).

By the way, I have (obviously) changed the template for Alaina's blog. I am experimenting. I didn't realize how much of the bright pink color showed on other people's screens because I am almost always on my laptop, which cuts off most of that part. So I switched to this template because it shows off the photos a bit more. Let me know what you think -- if you don't like this one, I can experiment with another.

On the porch with her baby:


With Grandma and Poppy:


Investigating the seaweed:



One of Poppy's favorite photos (Alaina loved trying on Grandma and Poppy's slippers and trying to walk around in them):



Feeding Nala the dog some Kix with her toes (Alaina spent at least half of our vacation chasing Nala around the house and yelling "NA-LA!"):

With Uncle Jim and Aunt Cathy, who came up from Connecticut to visit:

One evening we all went for a walk on the beach, and it was absolutely gorgeous, with the sky turning beautiful shades of pink and blue and the sun peeking out from behind the clouds. I have more photos of this if anyone wants to see them. It was a wonderful walk.




No comments: