Friday, July 11, 2008

First Corn on the Cob!

In the Midwest, it is now corn on the cob season, and Todd and I love eating fresh corn in the summer. Last night Alaina had her first corn on the cob. At first she didn't know what to do with it, but Todd demonstrated and she caught on right away and seemed to enjoy it.


I also put together a potty chair for Alaina today. No, I'm not officially potty training her yet because I don't think she's ready. I just thought I'd have it around so that it's there if she's interested. Of course, she just wanted to climb into it and play with it. Maybe she thought it was a foot bath for a pedicure? ;-)



***Edited to add that Linda just told me that Todd potty trained himself at 18 months! I have now put him in charge of all future potty-training efforts since he is obviously an expert.

1 comment:

Lee Anne said...

That's hilarious!