Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Sixteen Months Old

Alaina is 16 months old today. This morning she didn't want to get dressed unless she put her clothes on herself, so she ended up in just a diaper for part of the morning.

She is starting to get more daring and wants to do things like walk on the couch and bed. She also loves being tickled and even tickles herself and says "tickle tickle." Todd recently taught her where her heart is and she will point to it when asked. She also likes to try using a fork to eat her dinner, but doesn't have a lot of success yet.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Elise!
Wow - I can't beleive how big she's getting. Thank you for taking the time to share all these photos. I love being able to watch how she grows! What a beauty queen!
Miss you so much!
Stephanie

Elise said...

Thanks, Stephanie! I miss you, too. Thanks for taking the time to check out the blog.
You need to update yours, by the way. ;-)