Friday, March 07, 2008

New Cousin!

No photos today -- trust me, you wouldn't want to see what Alaina looks like right now. She is obsessed with the computer and therefore throws a true toddler tantrum whenever I get on the computer.

Anyway...I just wanted to let everyone know that Alaina has a new cousin and we have a new nephew! Joshua Joseph was born on March 7 at 8:28 p.m. and weighed 6 pounds 14 ounces (just one oz less than Alaina!). We are so excited to meet him in a few weeks. Welcome to the world, Joshua!

Completely off topic, I've decided that Alaina would be the perfect picnic companion. She is currently obsessed with bread, cheese, and fruit. She frequently wanders into the kitchen, points to the refrigerator, and says "cheese!" I can't keep up with this girl's desire for cheese. I might have to buy a cow and start my own cheese factory.

No comments: