
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
First Time Finger Painting
This afternoon I decided to get out the finger paint and let Alaina give it a try. Thankfully, it's the washable kind. Despite explaining to her that it was to stay on the paper, she decided to decorate her body instead. My little green monster! Needless to say, she had to be washed in the sink afterwards. :-)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That is such an awesome picture! I'm glad I didn't have to clean her up!!
Talk about artistic expression!!! That is HILARIOUS! When can Brianna come to your house and finger paint? (I'd be dropping her off of course;))
Maybe I could host a big finger painting party in the summer so I could hose them all off afterwards! ;-)
You are much braver than I am! We did a little thumbprint project last week with finger paints, and I was cringing the whole time. Although maybe if I'd thought to strip him down to his diaper first, it would have been more fun. I'll keep it in mind for next time! Congrats on your new nephew, by the way- great name! : )
Post a Comment