
And here's my daughter, Red Beard. ;-) She loves things with tomato sauces but tends to make a complete mess. Next time I might need to just get her naked and put her right in the tub afterwards.
Alaina loves taking care of her babies! She gets very frustrated, though, if she doesn't get the bottle precisely in the middle of the baby's mouth.
I don't like to get political here -- after all, it's Alaina's blog and she obviously has no political affiliation yet. However, I have been exposing her to all the candidates' names, and she reacts differently to each. She finds "Huckabee" utterly hilarious, and "Obama" is the second-funniest. (I haven't been able to determine yet if laughter indicates support or sarcasm.) ;-)
Alaina is walking much better now but still won't do it much without some cheerleading or incentive. I think in her mind it just isn't the fastest route yet. She also climbed all the way up the stairs twice today. She is very affectionate at times, giving hugs and kisses. She also likes to tickle our bellies and say "tickle tickle tickle tickle." She says "Go" when we're going out somewhere. She also likes to help me unload the dishwasher (she hands silverware to me). My latest challenge is her undaunted desire to use the computer. It is nearly impossible to even check email when she's around. If I do let her play on the computer, she starts typing away until suddenly my background picture is gone, new folders are created, etc. I don't even know how she does it! Lately she says "grrr" for a bear's sound. She even says it when I feed her little bear-shaped graham crackers.
I'll shut up now before everyone stops reading this blog. ;-)




No comments:
Post a Comment