Tuesday, May 29, 2007

More Faces of Alaina

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted! I had a bad cold all last week (and I'm still not 100% over it) and Alaina ended up catching it. :-( So last week wasn't terribly exciting (or photogenic!). We also had several nights where Alaina was up a lot -- I think sometimes it was because she was congested.

We had a great weekend, though! It was so nice having Todd around for 3 days in a row. We also got to see some friends, get some things done around the house, go on some outings, etc. My parents also asked if they could come over on Saturday to help with Alaina so we could go on a date. How could we refuse? We went out to a favorite place for dim sum, plus we were able to enjoy some time with Mom and Dad. What a great weekend.

Here's the latest in my "faces of Alaina" series:





Bonus picture -- this is of Alaina playing peek-a-boo with me the other day, right after she pulled the cloth down to reveal herself!

No comments: