Thursday, December 22, 2011

Birthday and Preschool

More to come soon, I hope. First picture is of Alaina at her preschool Christmas program last week. I think this is the first time Alaina has ever participated in anything like this, and she did great. She had a serious look on her face much of the time, though -- I think she was very concerned about doing everything she was supposed to!


We all were invited back to her classroom after the program for cookies -- the kids also had made presents for the parents. The girl on Alaina's right is her best buddy at preschool.



Santa and Mrs. Claus visited the classroom and gave the kids each a book. Alaina didn't want to sit on Santa's lap and opted instead for Mrs. Claus.




On Alaina's birthday, Todd took the day off from work. In the morning, he took Alaina swimming at the local community pool. In the afternoon, we took her to Build A Bear. We had never done that before and thought it might be a fun experience. She chose a light pink bear and a Cinderella outfit for it. The bear's name is "Lina Tina." :-)















No comments: