Monday, June 16, 2008

So Far in June

I can't believe we're halfway through June already and I haven't posted any updates! We've been up to some fun things: strawberry picking, library storytime, a concert, the zoo, children's museum, lots of playing outside and fun with friends, etc.!

The zoo trip was part of our Father's Day extravaganza. I think Todd was more excited than Alaina! Here's Alaina with Todd on Father's Day:


Feeding the giraffes at the zoo:


In front of the lions:

Painting a picture to send to Grandma Becky (now Grammie) for her birthday:

Alaina turned 1 1/2 yesterday, too! She had her checkup today and is doing great. Last week we went to a strawberry festival downtown with some friends and got our photo in the Indianapolis Star. :-) Too bad they didn't use it on their web site. We also visited a new playgroup last Friday. It might be a good opportunity for us to meet some other moms and kids who live nearby.


No comments: