Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Ten Great Days in Maine!

We just got back from a wonderful vacation in Maine! Please bear with me -- I have tons of wonderful photos that I am excited to share. It was a wonderful trip filled with lots of trips to the beach, great food, dates for Todd and I (thanks to Grandma and Poppy's help with Alaina), etc.! Alaina did as well as could possibly be expected. Other than the first night, she slept well there and we think she really loved the beach/ocean.

With Todd's cousin Zack and Aunt Cathy our first night:


This is Ogunquit Beach at high tide. We thought it was interesting to see all the people scrunched together!
This is the beautiful view along part of the Marginal Way, a beautiful oceanfront path between Ogunquit and Perkins Cove.

Here's Alaina playing in the sun tent Grandma and Poppy got her for the beach. It really helped protect her from the sun:

No comments: